Welcome to the website of Alejandro Bahamondes property of Alejandro Bahamondes, The purpose of this website is to provide the general public information on product, services and users access.
These provisions regulate accessing and browsing this Alejandro Bahamondes website available to its Internet users.
2. WHO WE ARE
VAT ID : 04842997W
Spain – Madrid
Office (34) 913 528 220
Mobile (34) 610 938 600
3. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These general conditions regulate accessing and using the Alejandro Bahamondes website www.alejandrobahamondes.com that Alejandro Bahamondes makes available to its Internet users. Access to the same implies acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this website will also be governed by the specific terms and conditions stipulated in each case, which will be considered accepted by simply using such services.
Alejandro Bahamondes reserves the right to modify and update, at any time and without advance notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
Alejandro Bahamondes does not guarantee that there will not be any interruptions or errors in accessing the website, in its contents or that the Website will remain updated, although it will make its best effort to prevent, correct or update these situations, should they occur.
Both the access to this website as well as the use made of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user. Alejandro Bahamondes will not be held liable for any consequence, damage or prejudice that may arise of said access or use of the information. Alejandro Bahamondes shall not be held liable for any security errors that may occur or any damages that may be incurred by the user's computer system or the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of viruses on the user's computer used to connect to the website's services and contents, of poor browser performance or of the use of outdated versions of the same.
Alejandro Bahamondes will not be held liable for any issue resulting of links to or contents of third-party websites referred to by its own website, and does not guarantee the absence of any viruses or other elements in these that could affect the user's computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any type whatsoever caused to the user for this reason.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For using certain contents and services, Alejandro Bahamondes may ask the user for certain personal data. Alejandro Bahamondes shall inform the users beforehand so that they may give their consent to the processing of their data by Alejandro Bahamondes for the specific purpose. In such cases, the data are considered essential and, unless they are provided, the use of such contents or services will not possible.
In any event, the personal data collected will be added to the relevant files, which are duly registered in the General Data Protection Register.
Alejandro Bahamondes guarantees the adoption of the necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the users. Such data will not be used for any other purpose, as set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999 (LOPD) and in its implementing regulations.
The user may revoke their consent and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the registered office of the company.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights in relation to Alejandro Bahamondes's website, source code, browsing structure, databases and all the items contained therein are the property of Alejandro Bahamondes, which has the rights of exploitation of the same in any manner, and especially as regards the rights of reproduction, distribution, public disclosure and transformation.
Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the website are authorized solely and exclusively under the following conditions:
1) That such actions are compatible with the purposes of the website www.alejandrobahamondes.com.
2) That such actions are carried out solely to obtain the information contained therein for personal and private use. Their use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public disclosure o transformation is strictly forbidden.
3) Such document must always include a reference indicating that the contents are the property of Alejandro Bahamondes.
4) That none of the contents on this website are modified in any way.
5) That none of the graphics, icons or images available on this website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany them.
This website may contain references to Alejandro Bahamondes trade names or registered trademarks. Their use is prohibited without Alejandro Bahamondes's prior and express content. All other references to other trade names or registered trademarks belong to their respective owners, without access to the website giving any right in relation to such trade names or registered trademarks.
Alejandro Bahamondes is the holder of the industrial property rights related to its products and services. With respect to the references to third-party products and services. Alejandro Bahamondes recognizes in favor of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights. The fact that they may be mentioned or appear on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility by Alejandro Bahamondes in relation to such industrial and intellectual property rights, nor any support, sponsorship or recommendation by Alejandro Bahamondes .
Unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale and the infringement of Alejandro Bahamondes's intellectual or industrial property rights shall give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
This legal warning and the rest of the contents in this website are governed by Spanish law; whereby, in the event of any controversy, Alejandro Bahamondes and the user shall be subject to the Courts of the city of Madrid (Spain), waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
Alejandro Bahamondes like proprietor of the management system that is going to use, it has established security systems, protection and control of the information that assure their integrity. The user knows that the faculty to use the system, he comes attributed to him by its condition of collaborator of the company, and for an exclusively professional use. The user also knows that the information stored in the system is property of its company and therefore is the only person in charge and must make a correct use of the same one. Consequently, the user is notified and shows his conformity when pressing ENTER
On this website we use our own and external cookies to know the behavior of users. These are some of them:
|Nombre de la cookie||Duración||Descripción|
| ||Monday, May 25, 2020, 10:06:44||It is used to distinguish users.|
| ||Sunday, May 27, 2018, 10:06:44||It is used to distinguish users.|
| ||At the end of the browsing session||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
| ||1 year||They inform about the acceptance of cookies|
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the cookies, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by means of the activation of the cookies in your browser --www.alejandrobahamondes.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase ..
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and communication of data, identify The session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for the Broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the terminal of the user such as the language, the type of browser through which access Service, the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most effective way the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to Use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he / she provides the requested service. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Third Party Cookies: The www.alejandrobahamondes.com Website may use third party services that, on behalf of www.alejandrobahamondes.com, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other related services With the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. domiciled in the United States with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services,Cookies that collect the information, including the IP address of the user, which will be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set in the Web Google.com.Including the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal exigency or when said third parties process the information for Google account.
(At this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third party cookies used and the data of those third parties. For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics as being the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: